Playlist

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Stardoll Gothic Clothes

By: Sierra/Jobros_2010

Its about time, there are new clothes in the Archive and Fallen Angel! Today on stardoll, I was checking out to see if stardoll had any new things in the shop. And I found all these Gothic/Emo clothes, and they were quite cool! Especially, the "Spider Web Tights" in Archive. Of course Fallen Angel is getting new goth clothes because its almost Halloween time! But, I don't understand why Archive is getting some Gothic clothes, shouldn't they be in Fallen Angel? Well anyway when you walk into these stores you see black, white, or red clothes! So while you at the shop check out the newest stardoll Gothic clothes in Archive and Fallen Angel.

1 comment:

  1. i want them so bad but they dont sell them anymore :( my name is haleyangel9 on stardoll if you have any gothic type clothes let me know. thanks yew :D

    ReplyDelete