Playlist

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Geo-Mondrian

By: coolcancercuti

Hey Guys..!!
Well, you may or may not have noticed,but there's a new line of clothing in Starplaza called Geo-Mondrian. I think they're pretty funky and creative. The designers definitely took risks and made very unique clothing.

To be quite honest, I love how they took these risks to make the clothes,but I don't like most of them. I do like the "Black and white Full Skirt" and the "Colour Block Tee",though.

There are also some relatively nice Hot Buys out! :D
I love the new Hot Buys vest! It's even Non-Superstar! I'd love to purchase it, but as everyone should know, the Stardoll Staff is being very dumb and unreasonable and has taken away our 1SD per day...so if I do buy the vest, my money is gone and irreplaceable..that is unless I become Superstar again... :|
Ughh....!! :(
Some store pictures/display pictures of the clothes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment