Playlist

Saturday, November 14, 2009

New Antidote

Hi I’m Claire, lipgloss_babe91 on stardoll, here to do a guest post. Hope you all like =]

I was shocked to see antidote in the Starplaza earlier this week as I’m sure most of you where. I’m sure you’ll agree that this line is very different from the last and not only because all the clothes are inspired by art but there wasn’t one piece that said ‘antidote’ to me =[
Also only one floor this time, thought I think they’ve made up with the fact most the stuff is 50sd or below =] and I believe they’ve increased the amount of each item, last time there where 1000 of the denim boho bags which sold at 40sd and in this line there are 2000 of the Henri Matisse inspired bag’s sold at 30sd.
Anyway lets take a look at some pieces I liked =]

The Elsa Schiaparelli Dress and Elsa Schiaparelli Top where my favourite items, so chic and they could so easily be styled in a number of ways.

I’m not so keen on Henri Matisse’s collage ‘Blue Nude 2’ but this dress is beautiful and well accessorised with the blue bag and shoes, bringing out the brilliant blue in the dress.

Of course it wouldn’t be stardoll if there weren’t a glitch, if you search Antidote in Starplaza and look at the second page you will see there is a hidden item which has not been placed in the store. This top is 35sd, I bought both this and the blue Henri Matisse Bag.



Again Antidote sold a few furniture items thought I didn’t fid them that impressive, I mean a filling cabinet for 20sd… really?!?! I’d rather spend that on a dress in on of the see expensive stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment