Playlist

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Decade of the Teens


By: coolcancercuti

Hey Everyone!
Belated Merry Christmas to all! LOL! :P
Well..if you guys haven't noticed, there's a new store in Starplaza! Its called Decade of the Teens.In this store, Stardoll gave the opportunity to their members to design an original piece of clothing by themselves and send it in! A few VERY lucky members won the chance for their clothes to be featured in the store! Honestly, I'm really surprised Stardoll even gave people a chance again...after the whole "Migliukee" scandal. I really like the clothes in this store. I love to see how other youths express their style :D. The clothes are one of a kind, and may I say...UNIQUE :)
I think that whoever has the money and is superstar, at least, should really buy these clothes! They sure will be worth A LOT later on and they're pretty cool! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment