Playlist

Thursday, December 17, 2009

New LE

Was anyone except me surprised about the new LE i thought they just did a new collection a few months ago? Well anyway, i think this collection is very creative. The only thing I don't like about the new LE is some of the patterns and shape. But over all it is pretty!

The PINK LE collection, is quite pretty and sophisticated. I really like all of the dresses except "Mila Fringed Dress". My favorite dress out of the pink collection is the "Party Princess Dress". Too bad I'm not superstar and all the clothes are almost sold out :(


The BLUE LE collection is quite cool but then again some of the outfits are quite ugly, with there shape and design. I really only like "Fun Girls Dress" and the black strapless dress (NOT THE ONE WITH THE BLUE FLOWER/HEARTS ON IT!)

The PURPLE LE is quite pretty i really like the "Purple Biker jacket, the Black Skirt with Studs, and the Jeweled One Shoulder dress".


I love everything in the BLACK, WHITE, AND SILVER LE! I just want to buy 10 of everything!!!! It is so gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment